Understanding how dogs really function is the key to understanding what your role is as their guardians. If you are reading this then you are already one step closer to having a functional and healthy relationship with your dog. Personal training with you and your dog in your environment is a great first step.
Areas of training we cover with you and your dog are:
- Teaching your dog their position in your pack,
- Consistency around training to eliminate any confusion for the dog,
- Simple training techniques to impress your authority,
- No fail techniques to teach your dog new behaviors,
- Eliminating any bad behaviors learnt to date,
- What to expect from your dog going forward.
Our training is based at your home, one on one.
Training sessions are 3 compulsory consecutive sessions, preferably same day and time each week.
Let’ Get Started!
Get in touch today and Nita will call you about the direction that you and your dog need to take.
– Lucy Duke
Bay of Plenty Delivery Days
- Tauranga, Bethlehem, Papamoa & Mount Maunganui - Tuesday & Thursday
- Te Puna, Katikati to Waihi: every second Thursday
- Te Puke to Rotorua: every second Tuesday
- Order before 8am Monday for Tuesday delivery
- Order before 8am Wednesday for Thursday delivery
- All orders must be paid for to be released for delivery.
North Island Courier Days
- Courier orders are only sent out Monday, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- All orders must be placed by 8am and paid for to be released.
- Main center deliveries only, No rural deliveries.
No PayPal Account required for Card payments. Online payments are secure. Bank Transfer Accepted.