1. Cats like variety – so instead of leaving food out and hoping they have eaten it by the end of the day try feeding them a raw diet. Try veal in the morning, and maybe beef at night.
2. Cats like their food fresh. Try defrosting one of our cubes of meat out for the next meal, then feed it out. When you have fed them that meal, pull out another cube to defrost for the next meal fresh is best!
3. Cats like their food at room temperature, so leave the food to defrost in an air tight plastic container – then at breakfast or dinner time feed it out.
Most common loved meats for cats: Beef, Veal, Lamb&Veal, Fruit Veg Boost, Pilchards and Chicken necks. Or try our small starter pack to get your cat started on raw.
Let’s get started!
Use our Raw Pawz Diet Planner to set up your Cat’s new diet program!
Popular Choices for Cats
Lamb & Veal Special 1.2Kg$14.00 inc GST Read more
12 cubes – $10.83/Kg
Raw Pawz Beef 1.2Kg$14.00 inc GST Add to cart
12 cubes – $10.00/Kg
Raw Pawz Fish 1kg$10.00 inc GST Add to cart
1kg Freeflow Frozen – $9.00/Kg
Raw Pawz Fruit & Veg Boost 1.2Kg$11.00 inc GST Add to cart
12 cubes – $8.33/Kg
Raw Pawz Veal 1.2Kg$14.00 inc GST Add to cart
12 cubes – $10.41/Kg
Raw Pawz Whole Chicken Necks 1kg$5.50 inc GST Add to cart
1kg Frozen Freeflow – $5.50/Kg
Bay of Plenty Delivery Days
- Tauranga, Bethlehem, Papamoa & Mount Maunganui - Tuesday & Thursday
- Te Puna, Katikati to Waihi: every second Thursday
- Te Puke to Rotorua: every second Tuesday
- Order before 8am Monday for Tuesday delivery
- Order before 8am Wednesday for Thursday delivery
- All orders must be paid for to be released for delivery.
North Island Courier Days
- Courier orders are only sent out Monday, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- All orders must be placed by 8am and paid for to be released.
- Main center deliveries only, No rural deliveries.
No PayPal Account required for Card payments. Online payments are secure. Bank Transfer Accepted.