Frequently Asked Questions
Can I repeat my last order?
How do buy several of the same product?
Do you deliver outside of the Tauranga region?
Yes we do.
We courier frozen raw foods throughout the North Island and courier Mahu Oils and other non perishable products throughout New Zealand.
All courier orders are delivered through Fast Way couriers, and parcels are only packed and picked up on Mondays & Wednesdays. Therefore your overnight order will get to you either Tuesday or Thursday (depending on when you get your order in). We do not send to rural addresses as this is a 3 day service and is not good for frozen goods. We can however send to main centres where you can pick up from.
Courier deliveries will be delayed if there are public holidays.
Does your product come fresh packed in containers?
I have fed my dog predominantly beef but not chicken before, is it dangerous to feed my dog chicken bones?
Is there anything else apart from meat that I should be feeding my cat or dog?
While cats are more carnivorous than dogs. Dogs are actually ominvours which means they need vegetables and fruits to help complete their diet. Feeding items like advocado, bananas, berries is very beneficial. Or to simulate the stomach content of a taken animal you can feed Tukkathyme.
A simple rule of thumb would be to feed 1/3 Meaty Bones + 1/3 Offal + 1/3 varied Vegetables and Fruits – remember any leftover vegetables or scraps are always great for your dogs.
Never Never feed cooked bones – as cooking bones makes them brittle and this is where you can come across problems.
My pet has not been raw fed before, how should I change over their feeding?
You say that raw feeding supplies our pets with all the natural nutrition that they need, how can that be when you look at beef, for example, that does not have all the natural vitamins that any animal would require?
Why does your website judge my password?
As you type your password choice into the registration form the website will rate it to see how secure it is.
- “Weak” Passwords will not be permitted.
- “Medium” Passwords are permitted (but could be better)
- “Strong” Passwords are better.
How do I come up with a secure Password?
- Please us a minimum of 10 letters (12+ is better)
- Do not include any part of your name, username or email address in your password
- To be extra-secure you might want to mix in capital letters, numbers and special characters like !”?$%&*
- Avoid sequential numbers and letters (1234 or abcd)
- Avoid repeating numbers or letters (1111 or aaaa)
Don’t see your question?
No problem! Simply send it to us using the form below and we’ll get back to you ASAP with an answer!
Bay of Plenty Delivery Days
- Tauranga, Bethlehem, Papamoa & Mount Maunganui - Tuesday & Thursday
- Te Puna, Katikati to Waihi: every second Thursday
- Te Puke to Rotorua: every second Tuesday
- Order before 8am Monday for Tuesday delivery
- Order before 8am Wednesday for Thursday delivery
- All orders must be paid for to be released for delivery.
North Island Courier Days
- Courier orders are only sent out Monday, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- All orders must be placed by 8am and paid for to be released.
- Main center deliveries only, No rural deliveries.
No PayPal Account required for Card payments. Online payments are secure. Bank Transfer Accepted.