About Raw Pawz
Raw Pawz is a proudly owned and operated enterprise by Kiwi born Nita Maaka. Nita established Raw Pawz in 2010 and along with help from her husband Darryn are dedicated to bringing to the market a completely natural product that is healthy for your pets and easy for you to handle.
If you have any enquires, feel free to contact us.
Nita Says, “When I decided to get Diesel over 10 years ago, I researched what was available for my future pet. What happened was there was so much dry, wet and processed food I couldn’t tell what the difference was between one and the other. I did however stumble onto raw feeding, and this to me was so simple and I knew the benefits would be so good that this started me on my journey with Raw Pawz.
To date we have helped so many New Zealand Cat & Dog owners by giving them a natural and wide variety of raw foods to feed. Our own cats & dogs are a testament to how well raw feeding does work. Between our 3 large breed dogs and 2 cats, a combination of 40 years of “pet lives” with no issues.This is our reality, healthy cats & dogs with no health issues!”
The Raw Pawz Team
The Big Goof
Marley was born from the last litter of Diesel & Gypsy of 12 pups in 2012, and is now in his prime.
He is very cheeky and weighing in over 65 kgs, he keeps us entertained with his natural “moody” expressions!
The Sargent in Arms
We had Gypsy for nearly 9 years and she had given us two large litters of 9 & 12 Pups.
We unfortunately have now lost her, but before we laid her to rest we had her bloods done to see if there was anything else going on, like cancer – but no. She was clear, this is a true testament to raw feeding! RIP Gypsy, gone but never forgotten!
The Big Softie
Diesel was our first Bull mastiff / French mastiff who inspired us to start up Raw Pawz.
At 70kg our big boy was a big softie that loved riding in the van and was a great mate to have around when you needed a hug.
He gave so much to us and we miss him dearly, he passed at nearly 10 years old. Gone but never never forgotten!
Little Man & Pip Squeek
Little Man (8kg) & Pipsqueak (4kg) are brother and sister and were born in 2012. They are always happy to hunt rats and mice these guys are a great part of our pack and are always up for a spot in front of the fire.
“Nita, You’re a lovely lady and I know your dogs are paramount to you both. They are well loved and cared for. I know my dogs have benefited hugely from both a raw food diet, your training and the wonderful advice you have given me. I say THANK YOU! And keep doing what you do so well.”
– Melanie Koko
Upcoming Deliveries & Events
- January 15, 2019, 5:00 am: Tauranga Tuesday Deliveries
- January 22, 2019, 5:00 am: Tauranga Tuesday Deliveries
- February 5, 2019, 5:00 am: Tauranga Tuesday Deliveries
- February 12, 2019, 5:00 am: Tauranga Tuesday Deliveries
- February 12, 2019, 5:00 am: Rotorua Deliveries
- February 26, 2019, 5:00 am: Rotorua Deliveries
- March 12, 2019, 5:00 am: Rotorua Deliveries
- March 26, 2019, 5:00 am: Rotorua Deliveries
- February 5, 2019, 5:00 am: Tauranga to Katikati & Waihi Deliveries **TUES DELIVERY
- February 21, 2019, 5:00 am: Tauranga to Katikati & Waihi Deliveries (THURS)
- March 7, 2019, 5:00 am: Tauranga to Katikati & Waihi Deliveries ( THURS DEL)
- March 21, 2019, 5:00 am: Tauranga to Katikati & Waihi Deliveries (THURS)
- February 2, 2019, 7:45 am: Tauranga Farmers Market
- February 9, 2019, 7:45 am: Tauranga Farmers Market
- February 16, 2019, 7:45 am: Tauranga Farmers Market
- February 23, 2019, 7:45 am: NO Attendance at Tauranga Farmers Market
- TAURANGA Tuesday & Thursday
- KATIKATI & WAIHI Every second Thursday
- ROTORUA Every second Tuesday
- COURIERS: Sent out Mondays & Wednesdays ONLY (overnight delivery)
- Order before 8am Monday for Tuesday delivery
- Order before 8am Wednesday for Thursday delivery
No PayPal Account required for Card payments. Online payments are secure. Bank Transfer Accepted.